I heard this great quote last night.
"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity". This is so true, I mean without being prepared you cannot take advantage of a good opportunity when it comes your way.
What do you feel Lucky for?
I feel so incredibly lucky for:
1) My Husband - he is a great guy, he is smart, loving and kind and would do anything for me.
2) My Family- they are amazing, always there when I need them and very supportive.
3) My Health- I have faced some major struggles with my health, but I always realize it could be worse and I am lucky to have had the great surgeons that have made me feel better.
4) My career- I wasn't the college grad with straight A's, but I did well and went on to get my MBA all while working full time. I have moved up very quickly and am very proud of my career success.
5) My friends- I have the best friends in the whole world. From friends since kindergarten, to new friends, I feel truely blessed to have this extension of family.
6) My pups- of course my pups, they are so loving and always glad to see me, how could I not love them.
7) My home and other tangibles- I am so thankful to have all of these nice things. I try not to take them for granted.
All of these things that I am thankful for make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. My parents have been preparing me since I was a baby to be ready for opportunities as they come my way. Wether it was P.C. in grade school which really began my creative thinking and I am sure has something to do with my career today or showing me the values that I want in friends and a husband. All along life's way, I have been preparing for the amazing opportunities I have been so lucky to have.
Ok, well that was kind of deep, but I must say, I am a very lucky lady!