Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Favorite Moments in 2010!
While I am extremely excited to be entering a new year and a fresh start, I am also sad to see 2010 go. 2010 May have had its difficult moments, but overall it was an amazing year. Some of my favorite moments of 2010 were:
1. Planning my wedding and having it all come together perfectly
2. Getting married in Key Largo to the love of my life, one of the most beautiful places we have ever been
3. Honeymooning in Jamaica- we did the Sandals thing, it was easy, all inclusive and couples only. When planning a destination wedding, having to plan a honeymoon too is just too much, so we let them do the planning for us. We met 2 amazing couples who we still keep in touch with. It was a blast!
4. Getting to celebrate with my best friend over her pregnancy. Going to her ultrasounds, planning her shower, and her being born the day after me- Oh and being right about it being a girl!
5. Settling into our house- renovating our back yard
6. How could I forget- getting our baby Otis, this actually happened the begining of January last year and we could not imagine our life without him, although having 2 dogs is hard especially when one is a bia (haha, Oreo we love you girl)
7. Celebrating all of our firsts as a married couple- birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
8. Meeting my new baby nephew
9. Going to Niagra Falls in Canada
10. Deciding we want to expand our family soon
2010 has been a magical, rememberable year and I will hold it dear to my heart always. I am excited about moving on and looking forward to what the future has in store. I hope 2011 is just another chapter in our book together as husband and wife. When you have love, nothing else really matters and life is always good.
As we say in Hot Yoga, Each day, minute by minute, hour by hour, life is better and better.