OMG, I can't believe this weekend I will be 24 weeks pregnant- 6 months!! Only 1 month left in the 2nd trimester. I am now reminiscing about some of the wonderful moments and not so wonderful moments of my pregnancy so far...
- Sickness weeks 3-11 all day every day- never had the relief of throwing up though!
- Baby's first heartbeat heard at 6 wks! was around 147 bpm and has been 154-157 every time since
- Found out at 15 weeks you were a girl and confirmation at 20 weeks
- Daddy felt your first kick around week 22 1/2 and he was amazed, mommy knew for sure it was you around week 19, but felt little movements before that
- we are hoping you are not a french fry when you come out, because I sure have been eating a lot of those, but I am trying to keep you health with lots of walking- although I must say lately it is getting tougher to keep my speed up
- I ran a 5k with you at 21 weeks and got 1st place in my age group- there were only 3 people in it, but haha, I am still proud
- So far you have visited Key Largo and Cancun and you are leaving for Chicago tomorrow, so you should have no problems with planes
- Your closet is already packed, you are going to be the cutest little girl ever!!!
- Oreo and Otis LOVE laying on my belly- they know you are in there
Well...that's enough for now, but more later! xoxo