Monday, August 19, 2013
2nd Month Baby Must Haves
My sweet baby boy is 2 months old already. This month he has been smiling like crazy and started cooing. He is also sleeping through the night! 5 nights in a row as of his 2 month birthday. He is still a small guy 9.8lbs and 21.5 inches, but catching up and strong! He is the sweetest guy in the world and I love him to pieces.
This month some of the must haves along with the 1st month items are:
1. Swing- this is the particular one we have used for both kids and we love it!
2. Little noses- they get stuffy noses and they can't take anything so this works wonders!
3. Cool Mist Humidifier- this is the one we have, it is filterless and easy to clean, plus it is cute!
4. A bath tub, they can lay in this one while infant and can sit up in it later.
5. Tummy Time Mat- a must for tummy and back time
6. A diaper bag. I am in LOVE with my petunia pickle bottom back pack. It is an investment, but a really great bag. Super roomy, can go on your back, it is just great!!
7. A wedge for their bed. Both my kids have had reflux so this is a small investment to make them feel better while sleeping.
8. Baby washcloths- for bath time.
9. Hooded baby towels- again for bath time.
10. Video Monitor- once you move them into their bed I promise this will be worth every penny! It is amazing to be able to wake up in the middle of the night and look at them sleeping. So Sweet!!!