Kayleigh from Life of Ry's nominated me for the Liebster award, how much fun! Like her, I had never heard of it, but of course I will participate.
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So, what is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. Pick up to 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate
4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify your nominees.
Here are the questions Kayleigh asked me:
1. Where are you from?- Believe this or not, I was born and raised in Georgia, about 20 minutes west of Atlanta and now I live about 30 minutes north of Atlanta
2. What is your favorite color?- Red, always have loved it!
3. Which season do you prefer?- I love, love Fall! I love jeans and boots and hoodies and Sunday Football with the family, I love everything about Fall!
4. How would you describe your style? Casual and classic. I love a good pair of jeans and a nice t shirt. I am a Gap/Loft kind of girl!
5. What do you do for a living?- I am a Senior Financial Analyst, I crunch numbers.
6. Favorite reality show?- Oh man, this is tough, I am a reality TV junkie. I would probably say the Kardashians, whatever you think is fine, but they crack me up! Also love the Real Housewives.
7. Favorite product for hair?- Not a big product person, so...Conditioner, LOL!
8. What item could you not live with out?- my car. Atlanta is not a good place to get around without one!
9. Favorite actress/actor?- Right now I am really into Channing- I mean who isn't?!! Magic Mike, come on ladies! I like how he is playing so many different roles and he seems like a really down to earth guy.
10. Favorite store?- Loft. Love their jeans, dresses, sweaters, etc. oh and Amazon! I am a big online shopper.
11. Favorite sport?- Football. I like how it brings people together too!
Our Perfect Mess
A Three Grows in Brooklyn
My questions for you:
1. What is one thing you want to do before the end of the year?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. Sweet, Sour or Salty?
6. Favorite item in your closet?
7. How many kids do you want and why?
8. What are your top 2 favorite baby products?
9. Your favorite type of music?
10. Where do you live?
11. Stay at home mom or working mom?