Yay! I have been nominated for another award from not one, but three awesome bloggers. Two nominated me for the Liebster award and 1 for the Sunshine award. Shannon and Madison are the awesome mommies who nominated me for the Liebster award and AshleeMae is the lovely momma who nominated me for the sunshine award. Since I just posted a Liebster post, I am going to use this post to go with the Sunshine award, but wanted to make sure I gave a shout out to the mommies who I got to follow through their nominations. I feel very loved!! So here are the rules going around for the Sunshine award:
Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer & let all the bloggers know they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 Random Facts are:
1. I have 2 tattoos. If I could go back I would have zero, but I was young and silly. Not that I dislike tattoos, I like them, just not for me and for now I am stuck with them.
2. My favorite movies are White Men Can't jump, Pretty Woman, and Dirty Dancing.
3. I have my MBA.
4. I HATE fixing my hair.
5. I love baths. Not long, soaking ones, just quick in and out hot baths.
6. My husband and I moved in together after 4 months of dating.
7. My boston terrier Oreo once saved my life (more to come on that).
8. I was a chunky monkey as a teenager, until I got active.
9. I am obsessed with reality TV.
10. I don't eat beef, haven't in 5 years.
11. I love water & diet coke (fountain is the best).
And the 11 questions:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why? Well, this is hard. I have only ever lived one place- Atlanta, so I would probably pick here, I love it, has all 4 seasons and an overall great place, but it would be cool to live somewhere else in another country for a couple years if work ever takes us in that direction and we would definitely be open to a new state too- California, Arizona, Texas- who knows!
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? Why? Right now I am loving Channing Tatum- hot, versatile, down to earth. I also love Robert Downey- Yes I am a huge Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes fan!
- What song always cheers you up when you’re sad? I'm Yours- it was our wedding song.
- What is your favorite toy from your childhood? "Clowney Bear" my stuffed bear with clown outfit. He is missing an eye, but I still have him.
- What is your least favorite thing about being an adult? Bills! LOL
- Someone is going to take you out to dinner, any restaurant you like. Where would you go? Lol, probably Longhorn's or cheesecake factory. I am a pretty simple girl.
- If you have kids, how did you decide on names? For Gianna, wanted a G, italian is my roots, and the meaning was perfect "God is Gracious", found it in a book and loved it. Miles was a boy name I always loved and both middle names are family names.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, love the lights and joy it spreads!! Especially now with our kids, I cannot wait to build on our family traditions.
- What is your favorite book? lol, I don't read much unfortunately, does US weekly count?
- How much sleep do you absolutely have to have to function? hmm, I like to have at least 7 hours.
-What is your favorite way to de-stress? A nice workout and a bath.