1. He was born in Canada, grew up in Trinidad (in the Caribbean) and moved to West Palm Beach when he was 16 for college.
2. He is very manly, but feminine at the same time. He will kill a bug with his hand, pick up a snake, build things, etc. But...he also uses fancy, expensive shampoo, loves to look at himself in the mirror and takes longer to get ready than he should.
3. He can function on 4-5 hours of sleep. How? I have no clue, but it is a very regular thing for him. He gets sucked into TV shows and stays p super late then wakes up at the crack of dawn.
4. He needs time to "hatch". He is a slow mover in the mornings.
5. He suffers from gout. We just found this out about 3 years ago at a wedding that included a lot of seafood and a lot of alcohol, 2 things which he LOVES! But now, we are learning more and more through trial and error what causes it- but mainly, seafood and alcohol. He has cut back on the seafood. bahaha
6. He used to have long wavy hair and a stache! It was intense and I am glad it is gone. This was before me, so I have only seen pictures.
7. He LOVES spicy food. He puts hot pepper on everything!
8. At first, I really believe he was hoping for a son with our first child, but now he is completely consumed and obsessed with his amazing little girl. The bond between a daddy and his daughter is truly amazing. I know his bond with Miles will continue to grow as well, but now I know he is so glad to have his daughter!
9. When I met him, he couldn't even run a mile, now he is knocking out a half marathon like it is nothing, he has come such a long way and you can tell he loves it and so does his heart!
10. Different drinks make him go extreme in different ways. Tequilla, crazy and kind of angry-ish, vodka, funny, Rum, loud & crazy!
11. He literally can fall asleep in 2 seconds. It is weird. We will be having a conversation, say goodnight and 1 minute later I can hear snoring. Ummm....???
12. He is a member of the Chivery. Still not quite sure what it is all about...paying it forward and drinking pretty much, but he loves it!
13. He is a true computer nerd. It is his profession and he can literally surf the web for hours!