1. Love, Love, Loving my Nutribullet. It makes great smoothies and is super easy to clean up.
2. We officially decided what we are doing for Halloween. Gianna is super into Princess Sofia and while searching on Zulily, I saw an infant bunny costume, so low and behold Gianna and Miles will be Princess Gianna & Clover this Halloween. OMG they are going to be so stinking cute.
3. UGH, my whole family has caught this nasty summer cold, I wish it would go away, it is disgusting and TMI, but I do not know how it is humanly possible to have this much mucus in your nose.
4. Gianna starts mothers morning out at the Catholic school at the end of this month, so we have been shopping for new fall clothes and man I am having fun with her clothes this year. She loves it too. Her feet recently grew, so she has gotten a bunch of new shoes as well. Thank you Nordstrom semi-annual sale.
5. I have 4 weeks of maternity leave left and I am thoroughly enjoying my time with my kiddos. I feel so amazingly blessed to be living this beautiful life. I grow more and more in love with my little spit fire girl and my sweet cuddly boy every day and have I said I feel so lucky to have both a boy and a girl, because I do, man I do!